23.10.13

Blogtober Day 23: An Ode to my Favorites

Day 22 has been in my head for a while but, I just didn't get any nanosecond of time yesterday to write it out.

October 22: Write a sequel, in the form of a poem, to your favorite book or movie.

I learned a lot during my Creative Writing class on Poetry. I learned about myself plus my writing. The biggest thing I learned is that Poetry comes in any form, even a form without words. I wrote a small poem but, I think you'll be able to guess my favorite book and where this poem is inspired from...

"Mother, will you tell me how you and Daddy fell in love?"
"Was it me or you who was Proud??" 
"Oh, Elizabeth, it was you. I was Prejudice."


Did ya get it? Haha! I hope so! I may share some more of my poems later, too. (Such a creative writing geek!) But, for now...

October 23: An ode to your favorite article of clothing.



You may be new to my collection, but you, sire, are quickly becoming own of my favorite articles of clothing. The convenience you have in structure is easily the best part. I just toss you over my head and adjust to perfection. Yesterday morning at 5:30am when I made my way to work, you protected my face in the freezing rain. For that, I owe you big time. I was really hesitant when I first purchased you. You were far more expense that I had wanted to spend, but you've really made yourself a staple in my wardrobe. In fact, you are going to be in my monthly favorites as a reward. Now, if you're ready, let's go outside for an adventure!

Yours xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...