24.6.14

OOTD: Paisley Pop

 
My mother was in town visiting this weekend, which was awesome. I don't realize how much I miss my mom being around until she is here. On Saturday night, we went out to dinner and I thought you might want to see my fancy-shmancy new dress. I have already wore it twice and it is Tuesday.
 
My favorite part is that it is a dress within a dress: there is a navy under dress that has the sheer paisley print over the top. I'm a big fan of the maxi - they just flow into the wind! #geek
 
The teal braided hobo bag I purchased this fall but I liked the teal contrast with the multitude of blues, khakis and reds in the print.
 
Hope you guys had a great weekend. I know I did.
 
Yours xx
 
 
 
Dress: Target / Bag: Teal Hobo Bag / Jacket: 1969 Denim Jacket / Shoes: Similar Found Here

 
Disclaimer: Everything mentioned above was purchased with my own money or were gifts, pictures were taken with my camera (unless otherwise noted/credited) and all opinions are mine and in no way represent anyone or anything other than me, myself and I. This is NOT a sponsored blog post. You're beautiful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...