2.10.13

Blogtober Day 2: My Own Eat, Pray, Love

One day at a time guys -- so far, so good. Today's post is an exciting one.

October 2: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)

HAHA  girl can dream can't she!?!
via

You did say anything, blog-o-sphere. I'd like to spend three months at Hogwarts learning the tricks and the trades of Transfiguration. You think I'm joking...I'm so not. Hogwarts is real. 

All right, so I'm kind of joking. Money as no object? I would do this:

My dream is to...
via

I would take a worn backpack, fill it with all my favorite clothes including a green skirt, and travel to locations to have my own Eat, Pray, Love experience. My Eat would Italy -- who doesn't love a good pasta?  I'd go to Vatican City for my Pray because the amount of history and excellence packed into one city has always been a dream of mine to experience.

Vatican City
via

And for Love? It's going to be London. I've been there and fell in love with the city. Strolling through those big wide streets, surrounded by strangers, I felt at home. The best moment I have experience happened in London. Riding along in a tour bus is not my preferred method, but it was necessary. We were turning down these narrow streets, surrounded by black cars, bicycles and pedestrians. We turned around one of the many bends and there it was, peeking out from behind a tree, the one thing I've been waiting my entire life to see: Big Ben.

My own shot: The first time I saw Big Ben documented for all time. 
Three months off? That's what I'd do. What would you do??

Yours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...