16.10.13

Blogtober Day 15: Life Lately

Eeek, day behind. Whoopsie.

October 15: A "life lately" post. What you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc. Bonus points for great photos!


Hmm, life lately. *deep sigh*

Over half my time is spent at work and the other half is spent doing things that I just love: reading, watching obscene amounts of television and Youtube videos, blogging and, of course, shopping.




I think the biggest thing that I have been working on is what I really want to do with my life. Seeking out things that make me happy ... trying to decided if I want to go back to school or continue out on the job scene. I have been missing the environment of being in school. Nerd Alert: I like school. I like learning and sitting in a classroom surrounded by peers creating discussions out of thin air. I guess you could call this phase: College Withdrawal.

Mostly, I'm trying to do things that make me happy. I've started this "new" way of organizing my thoughts. I'm visualizing an apple tree -- my thoughts are the apples -- and I'm only selecting the perfect ones -- positive, happy, constructive -- to make my pie -- day. Check that analogy!


So, I guess, that's life lately for me.

How's life lately for you??

Yours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...