1.1.15

My 2015 Plan: Erin Condren and Project Life Haul

In preparation for 2015, I looked back on 2014 and something was missing. I wanted to have something to remember my year, whether a journal, scrapbook, planner... whatever. Something to remind me of all the good, bad, pretty and ugly moments. I knew I needed to do something in 2015 to satisfy this...perhaps a resolution?? But, something manageable, quick and nothing too much of a time sucker. I wanted to include pictures, yes, like physical pictures - not just an album on Facebook or Instagram and I wanted to add journaling as well because writing was such a massive part of my life for a very long time and I [recently] haven't been putting the pen to paper.

Enter Project Life.

Project Life is scrapbooking made simple - and however you want it. It is comprised of journaling cards that you slip into Project Pages that are reminiscent of my brother's baseball card holders.. Plus you can add photos just as simply - print the photos in 4x6, slip 'em in and boom, you've made a page. Very little fuss, yet all the creativity I need and want.

I have a plan - I want to write a little something each day - nothing major. A quote, a thought, maybe even a reminder note to myself. Each week, on Sunday, create a page with my journaling cards "Favorite Things Edition" from the week, a photo or two, and add a page to my "Everyday" planner created by Heidi Swapp and voilĂ , a page!

And yet again, I'm using my Erin Condren Life Planner to help keep track of my life. I'll have my day-to-day planner full of work, fun, school *fingers crossed* and all that in between plus my Project Life to keep a memory of 2015.

Here is a look at my Project Life, and Stationary Haul to start our 2015.

This little container holds the following...
 




 
Let's the Project Life games begin..

 
Some of my favorite Journaling cards




 
My Everyday Project Life Planner/Memory Keeper
 


 
Each undated monthly calendar is followed by this page spread.

 
And finally, my trusty Erin Condren Life Planner for 2015
 

 
Here's to a happy, healthy and organized 2015!
Yours, yet again,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...