9.4.13

I ♥ Spring Tag!


In a last ditch effort to combat winter creeping in on our spring time, I've decided to complete the I (heart) Spring Tag. I found this tag from my favorite YouTuber, Ingrid or MissGlamorazzi! I've linked her video below; check it out! Also, let me know what your Spring Favorites are in the comments!


1. What is your favorite spring nail polish?
Pick one? Not happening. Whoops. I just couldn't decide. My favorite part about nail polish for spring is that there are so many colors!! I've brought back a February favorite "Play date" from essie. It is a lovely lavender color. Sometimes I enjoy keeping my nails neutral (too many sparkles can be distracting for me.
Hehe!). My neutral nail is a subtle pink from essie called "Mademoiselle." I like to do 2-3 coats to make the color richer. And my newest nail polish purchase has quickly made its way onto my spring list: "Jaded" by Revlon. Not only does it dry super fast, but the color is just perfect. I'm obsessed with mint this season!!


2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
My lip color changes daily. I love a sweet neutral lip but, I've been obsessed with Revlon Lip Butters and especially, "Wild Watermelon." It moisturizes as well as adds significant color but doesn't overwhelm.  Plus, it looks exactly like watermelon pink-ish red. Amazing for spring and summer!

My other must-have lip color is a jumbo gloss balm lip perfection from CoverGirl; it is number 215 "Watermelon Twist". At first, I felt like I was color my lips with those giant crayons from elementary school, but I've come to love the sheer color. It is more pink than red so I prefer it for an everyday look.


3. What is your favorite spring dress?
My spring dress favorite is a navy neutral dress, It is a great shift dress that can be dressed up or casually to spend the day at the mall with friends. I can't wait to add a scarf or a necklace; even I'd add a white jacket
and wear it during those chilly spring (or summer) evening.

Side note: How about my vintage blogging chair?! I love it so much!

4. What is your favorite flower?
My favorite flower is a Gerbera daisy! They are big, bright and beautiful!


5. What is your favorite spring scarf or accessory?
Okay, let's have a serious conversation here. I love scarves. Like I'm obsessed.  I think, at last count, I have somewhere around 40 or so? Yeah, too many I know. I wear one almost everyday. So, I selected two! One is an infinity scarf with an orange and purple floral pattern along the edge, which was a gift. The other, from Target, is a straight scarf with a pink, orange, turquoise print.

6. What spring trends are you most excited about this year (makeup/fashion/both)?
For makeup, I'm really excited about the natural look with rosy cheeks and big lashes for everyday. Plus, to spice it up, adding the bold lip! For fashion, I'm excited about the mod prints, especially black and white. Also, mint and peach? Yeah, I approve. I think I need to get some new bold sunglasses!


7. What is your favorite spring candle?
My first favorite is Market Peach. I feel like everyone is talking about this candle, which, obviously, I approve! The second candle is a new summer scent "Limoncello." The bottom of this candle can describe it so much better than I can: "Cheers! Notes of Sorrento lemons, cane sugar and a hint of lemon zest capture Italy's beloved after-dinner liqueur, Limoncello." It smells like a lemon tart which is AWESOME!


8. What is your favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
I'm going with my traditional Bath and Body Works "White Citrus" scent! It is a crisp, citrus, almost lemon-y, scent with hints of grapefruit. It just smells clean; very spring! And BBW just came out with a new scent!! I got it in the Body Cream when they were having their $5 Body Cream sale. It smells likes apples and flowers which is an ideal spring day! I think I've got to go back and pick up more!

9. What is spring like where you live?
South Dakota spring...well, erm, 50 degrees and sunny one day or two days then, 19 degrees, freezing rain and snow. Yeah, that's pretty much spring in SD. Those sunny days are really appreciated.

10. What is your favorite thing about spring?
Those sunny days! The green grass! The birds beginning to chirp! The potholes?

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Yes! Absolutely! See?

12. Any plans for a spring break or spring vacation?
My spring plan: Graduate from college! Weeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...