13.1.11

And now, the rest of the story...

Today was the first day of classes. Everyone is back in action. My day, unfortunately, started bright and early at 8 AM with a little theater action. Let me tell you, it was dramatic. First, my professor sounds like Paul Harvey News and Comment. Which when I made reference to it, no one, and I mean, no one agree. Probably due to the fact that they didn't listen to it as a child at the dinner table. So there I was just waiting to hear the rest of the story and he starts talking about DEATH! aka "Hamlet." By him screaming, DEATH!, I swear half of the room jumped in the air and realized that this class is probably going to be the most entertaining of their semester, as I did.

And now, the rest of the story...

My classes this semester are going to be a lot of work but I guess that's good. Mostly because I am going to be writing papers and reading novels and articles until my eyes burn and my fingers hurt. That's what I signed up for so I'm not going to bore you with that. But I will bore you with my love of one particular social networking website: FACEBOOK.

And now, the rest of the story...

Not only is Mark Zuckerberg the Time person of the year, he had a movie come out and of course changed Facebook...again. Today everyone's profile officially had to be the 'new' version. And honestly, I can't figure out why everyone is whining! I like the new Facebook. It's fancy and neat and all organized. However, 2 things bother me.

One: I cannot automatically delete my friends. I'm lazy and I just want to hit the "X" but noooo, I have to go to their profile and scroll all the way to the bottom and remove. Because of this, I haven't deleted people. I have just been a lot more selective. (Yes, I'm being all selective because I have an up-do. I gotta work that up-do.) Puhlease, tell me you have seen that video!!! No? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw)

Two: To look at people's photos I have to go back to my homepage, scroll down to photos, click on recent albums and see all of the new ones. I thought this was supposed to make my life easier and hassle-free, so to speak, but it has just complicated my life.

And now, the rest of the story...

Contrary to popular belief, I am not lazy. Although, re-reading my 2 problems with Facebook, I seem really lazy. It's really just a couple of clicks away but yet, I'm too lazy.

My PoppieCult action for the day: To not be lazy and worry about a couple extra clicks.

PS "See Friendship" button freaks me out. Way too creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...