19.6.14

June Sephora Haul

Once I hit my VIB Rouge status  - a fancy way of saying that I spend too much of my hard earned money on cosmetic - I got a free shipping and 10% off coupon for an online Sephora purchase. I have an overflowing online shopping cart of items that I am wishing for and I thought it perfect splurge moment.

 
It arrived timely and packaged well. My suggestion would've been that it had the fun red tissue paper as packaging. (Just a suggestion...) :D
 
 
Got several samples I was allowed to choose. I am enjoying my facial cleanser from fresh so I wanted to try their eye concentrate and their "life eau de parfum." I got an additional Becca bronzing mousse that I may or may not (read: may not) use.


 
I smelled this in store during my last trip. It is perfect for summer -- like a margarita with a twist. I enjoy my other Soap and Glory body products and am anticipating that this will be no different.

 
How adorable?? Mini nail polishes in an adorable beach house packaging! This arrived in a great time because I am currently in between polish choices and now I've got 5 more!

 
I've been reading a lot about the NARS satin lip pencils and wanted to give one a go. While I love a lip color that is bright, I wanted a rose color. Therefore, I went with Rikugien.

 
 
 
 
I have a bit of a girl crush on Alexa Chung. After seeing these in action from a Lisa Eldridge makeup tutorial, I just had to get my hands on them! Plus, being that sucker for packaging, I couldn't resist a true tube of mascara. The midnight blue will be interesting... while I don't think you will be able to see the color, it will sure make me feel sneaky. The curved wand is going to make my lashes curved and voluminous.

 
Well, that's where is ends. I hope you all enjoyed! What is your Sephora shopping cart look like?
 
Yours xx
 
Disclaimer: Everything mentioned above was purchased with my own money or were gifts, pictures were taken with my camera (unless otherwise noted/credited) and all opinions are mine and in no way represent anyone or anything other than me, myself and I. This is NOT a sponsored blog post. You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...