14.6.14

PopSugar Unboxing: June 2014 Box

I love it when the postman arrives, especially when he brings my PopSugar box along with him! Here's what was brought into my life this month...



 
 
Turkish T Beach Towel
 
 
Basically, a chic cotton beach towel. Trading in that silly old well-loved beach towel for this guy!
 
Sachajuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion
 
 
Initially I liked the citrus smell of this lotion. It has a weird underscent of jasmine and flowers, which I find to be a bit overpower for what I usually wear. It is incredibly hydrating. I think I might have to use this after a day in the sun.
 
You Smell Lemon Wet Wipes
 
 
Immediately I placed 5 in my hand bag and several are going into my desk at work. They smell terrifically fresh. I'm such a sucker for the cutesy packaging too!
 
Lollies Basic Hair Ties
 
 
Made from the same materials as a swimsuit, these are going to be perfect for sprucing up my summertime ponytail!
 
One Potato Two Potato Hawaiian BBQ
 
 
Barbeque potato kettle chips. I'm not a fan of barbeque flavored things. So, for me, these were okay? Yeah, okay.
 
Emily Giffin's "The One and Only"
 
 
I so very very pumped to receive this book! I was planning on buying this the other day when I was at the store and I was like: "Haley, you don't need another book." But, lookie here, PopSugar thought differently. Such a fan!
 
 
Special Extra: Native Union $15 Gift Card
 
 
Super pumped to pick out a unique and simple techie treat!
 
Yet another month and yet another continued subscription to PopSugar Box. It's like Christmas once a month!!
 
Yours xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...