12.6.14

Get Ready With Me: First Edition

Watch me put my face on!

I went from this ...


To this in a matter of 20 minutes.


 I'm obsessed with reading Get Ready With Me posts. I'm fascinated by how people put on their makeup to enhance their already perfectly good looks. I thought you guys might want to see how I get ready. (Wait, that made me sound a bit conceded...I guess it is just about positive self thoughts, right?)

 
The supplies.

 
I started with my Benefit Porefessional to smooth out my pores before applying my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. I want to be able to see my freckles on my face -- I like them so I don't enjoy covering them up with full coverage foundation. The weather is humid today so I didn't want to have to worry about my "face" slipping and sliding around all day.
 



 
The eyes are the window to the soul which to me makes them my favorite part of getting ready. I do a lot of experimenting with my eye shadows. I have been loving this combination for about a month. I used my Too Faced Natural Eyes pallet combining a light white shadow with a light brown in my crease and patted a shimmery gold onto my center lid. Patience is the key to success with liquid liner -- that and SEVERAL Q-tips.  
 

 
Back to face... As it is summer, I needed to warm up my complexion a bit. Hence, the bronzer, the blush and the highlight. I used the Physician's Formula BB Bronzer on my temples, and upper check. The Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop I stopped onto my cheeks; and the highlighter onto my brow bone and my cheekbones.
 

 
I did not want to put too much emphasis on my lips with the liquid liner so I kept it neutral and glossy. I used BITE Lychee and NYK Butter Gloss in Tiramisu.
 
 
Me and this Urban Decay setting spray are best friends. When we talk about my "face" not moving, this is a straight up must have.

 
And the final look! I hope you guys enjoyed this as much I as did writing it.
 
Yours xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...