3.6.14

OOTD: The Beginning of Summer

It was 6 o'clock on a Thursday. It was dinner time. A friend and I went to Luciano's, an Italian restaurant downtown. It finally feels like summertime around here so I wanted to bring out the maxi dresses and denim jacket. My jacket was an investment piece from the Gap I purchased last year. I wear it about once a week during the summer time. One of the best purchases
I have ever made. The dress I purchased last year at the start of my big girl job, which 3 weeks ago I hit my 1 year anniversary -- super cool, totally adult. And the nude flats, well, they killed my feet so you don't want to know.
 

 
 

 
Laughing trying to dodge the wind and fix my hair. Yeah, typical me.



 
Yours xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...