29.5.14

Makeup MAYhem: Memorial Day Weekend

I went home for the weekend of Memorial Day and had too much fun! I spent the weekend with my closest friends preparing for her big day. Also, I spent the weekend with my mother and father remembering just how much I am like them, miss them, and love them. I took a couple (literally a couple) of photos because I was having too much fun to whip out my camera and document. Does anyone else ever do that? Too much fun = not enough time to take a photo. But, sometimes the fun is just few and far between that you HAVE to do something to keep you awake? That was me on the drive back to my place. Hence, the from the car photos...

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and that you are still recovering on Thursday, like me.












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...