7.5.14

Makeup MAYhem: Lashes Baby!

There are things I don't leave the house without: my purse, my keys, my phone, and mascara.




I'm addicted to mascara but there are three that are constant products in my makeup bag. For about a year now, Maybelline "The Falsies" has been my comfort mascara. The wand is curved so it is sure to grab ahold of all the lashes, even those little itty-bitty ones near the corner of my eye. Plus, with oily eyelids, it doesn't give me that raccoon eye at the end of a 10 hour day! It is my mascara bestie.

Benefit "They're Real" mascara is what I wear if I need a lashes pick-me-up. Ba-BAM! Lashes! It is on the more expensive side of mascara (read: not drugstore) but, it is actually worth it if you need lashes that are going to look fake, but totally aren't. It is pain to get off (seriously, this stuff does not move), I can get away with nothing but this on my eyes and look like I have put so much effort in. The wand has this spiked end which helps separate and get those little lashes to become not-so little anymore. Expensive and tough to remove but, wowsa, it curls, volumizes, lengths, darkens... it does all the things a mascara should do.

A new addition to my must-have collection is the L'Oreal "Telescopic Shocking Extensions" mascara. This for those spider-leg like lashes. The wand is very small, which can be a turn off, but it makes my lashes go the distance, lasting all day and night. I need a mascara that is going to stay with me on length and fluttery lashes, which is exactly what this little guy does. Plus, how cute is the packaging? Like a little telescope! So clever, L'Oreal, so clever.

What are you favorite mascaras? Anyone else have that one product you won't leave the house without?

Yours xx

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned above was purchased with my own money, pictures were taken with my camera (unless otherwise noted/credited) and all opinions are mine and in no way represent anyone or anything other than me, myself and I. This is NOT a sponsored blog post. You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...