13.5.14

Makeup MAYhem: PopSugar Unboxing

May's PopSugar Box arrived this morning. It is full of essentials to get in the mood for summer.


 
 

 

 Kerry Cassville Eye Mask
I have never ever used an eye mask before now. This is super soft, all "voile cotton", and a cute blue pattern. Maybe now I can get the best beauty sleep ever! :D

 

 Tone it Up
This could be a great workout for those days I just don't want to go to the gym... or it could end up on the DVD shelf with all my other workout DVDs. We shall see.

 

 Smell Bent St. Tropez Dispenser
Smells like a beach! Very tropical scent with coconut, and jasmine. I love the little glass bottle!

 

 Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pool Boy Nail Lacquer
Totally applied this onto my nail immediately after this picture was taken. The brush is very thick and kind of bulky, but it applies smooth and the color is super blue. (PS Totally makes my hands look more tan than they are. #approved)

 

 Zing Anything Citrus Zinger
A fancy water bottle that at the bottom you can press lemons/limes/citrus directly into your drink. Pretty cool idea. I love the clear bottle. This could be really fun for a bit of change up from the "boring" water.

 

Hi I'm Skinny Sticks Multi-Grain Sweet Onion
An alternative snack to potato chips. They have tons of flavor and reminded me a lot of Veggie Straws, which I had a small obsession with in college.

All in all, I'd say a very good box again from PopSugar this month. Until next month..

Yours xx

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned above was purchased with my own money, pictures were taken with my camera (unless otherwise noted/credited) and all opinions are mine and in no way represent anyone or anything other than me, myself and I. This is NOT a sponsored blog post. You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...