1.3.13

Fashion Friday: March 1st, 2013

Spring Break is finally here. Time to dig out those "nice" sweatpants and baggy tee's to spend a week as a hermit with my to-read books and Netflix instant queue. Wait, what am I saying!? Winter has officially taken over my head. TIME FOR SPRING CLOTHES! Whip out those skirts, bright patterns, dresses and flippy floppies!

Well, some of us, aka me, are stuck in the Winter but what a better way to celebrate Spring Break then with Fashion Friday.

Oh and Happy March! The month of National Reading Celebrations, College basketball Madness, Irish celebrations and most important, my birthday. (Okay, not most important but still, pretty big dealio.)






I hope you all are lusting after all of these images a much as I was when I found them! I especially love the ease that each of these images has in their own way! Each brings out an individual style that I love and can identify with. Gosh, I can't wait for summer! 

Yours xx

(PS I've got lots of things I've been wanting to share with all of you and now, I've finally got some time! Yay! So be on the look out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...