6.1.13

The NEW Hemline

The NEW Hemline

Take NEW lightly. Not a whole lot is going to change. The fashions will remain, no fear. However, the identity of The Hemline will change, as fashion has tendency to do. 

I recently heard an inspiring idea: "Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life. You can't do away with it." (Heard it here, if you're curious). I want to provide an authentic space where I can share how fashion inspires me, and a space for you to collaborate on those inspirations. The idea is to take something as simple as an image, word, phrase, or thought, whether fashion related or not, and push the boundaries on ideas, values, and individual aesthetics. 

Now, I'm not saying that I'm going to become some radical, crazy, coffee-drinking hobo (though some may argue I already am). I want to push, push on fashion, push on popular culture, and along with pushing, I want to inspire. This will become a unique space that will represent an expression of who I am, and hopefully, who you, my lovely readers, are. 

Thanks for listening, and welcome to The Hemline.

Yours x
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...