3.1.13

2 for the 1

Who doesn't love a good deal? Today, I've got a 2 for 1 fashion special for you!

Find them HERE!

First, TOMS. If you haven't heard of TOMS do yourself a favor and familiarize yourself with the one for one movement. For each pair of shoes purchased, TOMS gives a pair to a child in need. We've all got a TOMS story. If you are anything like me, you've got several TOMS stories. I can't wait to embark on my next story with these babies.

       

Second, Christmas break is almost over (insert sad face), but before I head back into the daily grind, I'd share my all time favorite lounge outfit, complete with accessories.

Everything is better in a Chunky Knit Sweater (Here). I said I was on the hunt for a black bag, and several fell into my lap in consecutive days; this is the first.  I've finished this lounge outfit with a beaded necklace (thrifted) and a maroon pair of tuxedo flats.

As of next week changes will be made to my blog. Don't worry, all will be for the positive...well, I hope.

Happy New Year! YAY 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...