6.10.14

Sephora, BBW & Ulta Collective Haul




 

 
 
 
I am a consumer. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, a sale, and beauty products. I'm also a curious bee, and like to see what people have in their shopping bags so, I assume most people are like me and want to see what I have purchased in the last two months.

This is quite an accomplishment for me. All the items pictured were on sale, free, or with coupon/discount. I have become a coupon lady. I'm serious. I don't like to buy things unless they are on sale. Anyone have coupon tips? I'm a newbie and want to save all the money I can in the upcoming months -- big adult life plans and all that jazz.

First tip on saving money: Spend less time at Sephora, and Bath and Body Works. Yeah, that might be a good place to start....

Hope your Monday was easier than mine. I don't bounce back from a Gypsy weekend like I used too. That, or the 5am start time this morning is what hurts. (Thank god for naps.)

See you tomorrow!
Yours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...