2.10.14

#lovetober

The first step to overcoming an addict is admittance: I admit I am addicted to Instagram. I spend hours trolling through feeds and suddenly find myself liking images from people that live on the other side of the world and have 6 cats. Yeah, this is my life. #nofilter

When one of my favorite bloggers, Gala Darling, started #radicalselflovejuly, a month long Instagram photo-a-day challenge, I was all amped up on Mountain Dew to play along. I never imagined I would be one of THOSE people who participated in an Insta-challenge. Initially I find them full repetitive posts such as selfie, #tbt, your dinner; posts not involving a huge amount of creativity, consistency and, honestly, sense of community. #RadicalSelfLoveJuly was a different story. It was filled to the brim with love, creative images and belonging. I found some pretty sensational ladies on the last adventure. So, I just knew that when Gala started another challenge for October, tagged #lovetober, I would be an enthusiastic participant.
 


Starting yesterday with Flower Power and ending on the 31st with Halloween! I would definitely recommend joining me, and the other fine ladies, on this, bound to be fabulous, journey. And, yes, I’m blogging every day in October as well as posting every day on Instagram. If you didn’t know me by now, October is sure going to inform ya!

See you tomorrow.

Yours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...