11.9.13

How I Spent my Summer Vacation...

Greetings from the worst blogger in the world.

Maybe I'm not the worst blogger but I did take an unannounced summer blogging break. So I present my summer in images...

The places that built me. 



I celebrated a 21st birthday as a 22 year old. This is my bestie and myself throwing some T-Swift shade.  

All my favorites things

I finally got a leaning black mirror! 

Josiah's Coffeehouse.. probably my new favorite place.

Another one of my favorite places... 
With my favorite people!

Pumpkin Spice Latte is back. I am happy.

I was welcome'd home by my favorite door.

 During my "summer," which was taken from July until now.. I moved to a new city, began a new job/career, and it is hard to explain the ways I've changed but it is alarming. They don't joke about how odd it feels to not go back to school the August after college graduation. They don't warn you about the side effects especially walking down the aisles of school supplies that you no longer need. I actually checked my college email and got the "does not recognize your username and password" error message. Odd moments for sure.

via Pinterest


via Tumblr

Me when trying to meet new people... (via Tumblr)
Life on the road.



My biggest fan.

Oxfords and Starbucks. Oh, and shopping. Still me. New address.

The greatest odd moment is not having homework, no papers to write, no novels to read, no tests to study for...it is very very awesome. Learning now occurs on my watch and the subject manner is of my choosing. I can watch as many episodes of Netflix as I want and not feel guilty. I can read novels just to avoid doing my assigned reading. And the best part, is that the ideas and plans I've talked about living out I finally can attempt. Life is no longer in neutral; it is in drive. So buckle up, kids. We are going on an adventure.

Yours xx

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned above was purchased with my own money, pictures were taken with my camera (unless otherwise noted/credited) and all opinions are mine and in no way represent anyone or anything other than me, myself and I. This is NOT a sponsored blog post. You're beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed by how amazing you truly are Haley Elizabeth. And I am so glad to call you my friend.

    Always,

    Megan Elizabeth :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...