13.9.13

Fashion Friday: The Universe Speaks

Every morning for the past couple of months I have been getting ...A Note from the Universe.

A Note from the Universe is from TUT, or Totally Unique Thoughts. This community "believes that everyone's special, that every life is meaningful, and that we're all here to learn that dreams do come true. We also believe that "thoughts become things," and that imagination is the gift that can bring love, health abundance, and happiness into our lives." via

Each day I get reminded at 3:51am, that life is anything you can imagine it to be. Yep, I receive automated emails of inspiration, encouragement and, at times, hilarity along with millions of other people. It makes me feel a part of something more and my "thoughts become things" so I consciously choose the good ones.

Here are a few of my recent favorites:














Yours xx

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned above was purchased with my own money, pictures were taken with my camera (unless otherwise noted/credited) and all opinions are mine and in no way represent anyone or anything other than me, myself and I. This is NOT a sponsored blog post. You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...