21.9.13

Fashion Friday: 30 Facts about ME!

Fashion Friday on a Saturday? Why not!? I think the last time I did one of these Facts about Me challenges I was in junior high but some of my favorite bloggers have been doing them lately so I thought I'd give it a go.

1. I can recite every line from Legally Blonde.

2. I've worn the same ring that I purchased in London as a junior in college every day since I bought it.

3. I own all the seasons of Gilmore Girls on DVD.

4. I quote Gilmore Girls so much that I don't actually know when I'm doing it anymore.

5. The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite novels of all time.

6. Harry Potter is my favorite book series.


7. I have been tweeting my life since the fall of my freshman year of college which adds up to about 10,000 tweets.

8. I hate wearing socks.

9. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie. Naturally, Belle is my favorite princess.

10. I'm one of the worst spellers I know.

11. I still use my fingers to do basic addition and subtraction.

12. I love the smell of a bonfire. In addition, I want to live in a place that is 60 degrees year round. So basically, fall...all the time.



13. My first car was a white Daewoo Nubira.. yeah, that's a thing.

14. Remember number 1? I lied to get into theater to see it. The clerk at the theater asked if I was 13 and I said I was 12. (Badass, Haley!)

15. I'm absolutely obsessed with my iPhone.

16. I cried at the series finale of Friends.

17. I was meeting my best friend's parents for the first time and Extreme Makeover Home Edition was on TV. We were watching the show for 15 minutes and I started crying. I cry at every single episode. No matter what.

18. I have a reoccurring dream that I own a Golden Retriever named Neville.


19. I will sing/rap to the radio regardless of who else is in the vehicle.

20. Each night before bed I drink a cup of Sleepytime Herbal tea.

21. I don't like pickles.

22. I'd like to travel to a new place each week and write about my experiences.

23. I don't like candy canes.


24. I once pulled a pan out of a 400 degree oven bare handed and got 3rd degree burns. It was awful. I now pay very close attention when I cook/bake.

25. In first grade, in response to the "What do you want to be when you grow up?" question, I said a nun because I loved my kindergarten teacher Sister Barbara.

26. If that seemed odd, this one will make sense...I went to parochial elementary, middle and high school.

27. I really don't like ladders or the dark.

28. I firmly believe that a person can never have too much stationary.


29. I own about 65 different scarves. Yeah.. that's a lot, I know. It's a problem.

30. I think you're the prettiest person in the room.

Yours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...