13.6.13

Fashion Friday: June 14th, 2013

As I said earlier this week, I've been doing a bit of exploring lately. I took a walk about downtown St. Cloud, MN this week as well as Lake George. It was around 8AM and finally, FINALLY, after too many days of clouds and rain, it was sunny.  I loved all the different colors and textures that greeted me on this morning. I took some images...I hope you enjoy.

And this week, I went to a Twins game at Target Field. Go TWINS! (They won too! It was an awesome game!) Plus, I figured out how to do panoramic shots with my iPhone. It was all very exciting!

Have a happy Friday, everyone! Cheers to the weekend!





















About as Target Geek-y you can get...Spot with Target Field and Target Center. Go Bullseye!

Yours xx

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned above was purchased with my own money, pictures were taken with my camera (unless otherwise noted/credited)  and all opinions are mine. and in no way represent anyone or anything other than me, myself and I. This is NOT a sponsored blog post. You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...