8.2.13

Fashion Friday: February 8th, 2013

(FYI So far, every week that I've typed out the year I've typed last year..whoops. Good thing I proofread, ay?)

Happy Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week everyone. NYC is currently suffering through quite the snow storm, which I can relate to because SD is too! Enough with the snow, let's go ahead and kick off our Friday with a bit of inspiration that I have on my wallpaper of my desktop that I read and think about every day as I do that last mirror check before taking on the day.

“Dress how you feel and love what you wear, because at the end of the day you have got to wear and feel great in it. Great style isn't about looking picture perfect all the time. You wear your clothes. Your clothes should never wear you.” --Kelly Osbourne

Along with the quote, I'd like you to check this out. Kelly Osbourne has her own style, regardless of if I like it or consider her my style icon, I am enviable of her ability to identify something that she is particularly inspired by and stick to being herself, no matter the circumstance. 

Now, images and videos! 


Step one...

Good LBD. Love LOVE the embellishment!

I like the all black with an accent scarf!

I call this "Fox on the Run."

Real fear, people.
Scale of 1-10: How much do I want this shirt? 10. 10. 10! 

I'd like to introduce you all to Little Mix. Watch the video below then go download their US single "Wings." Four girls, strong individual styles yet, all complementary of each other.



Yours x
Oh and Happy Grammy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...