20.12.14

Holiday Elf Duties with Martha

I do mean THEE Martha Stewart...

If I would've been one of Santa's elves, I would've been Head Elf of the Gift Wrap Division. I enjoy wrapping presents so much that I put a bit more effort in than is required by most everyone. I wanted to share my little creations with you all and hope that it gives you some holiday inspiration as you embark on the last weekend (Sunday, really) before the big day. I had a little help from Martha Stewart as I used her Rustic Christmas Gift Wrapping Kit (I loved the paper bows, stickers and sparkles!!), some brown [and red] paper for my holiday version of "brown paper packages tied up with strings", and sticker letters in gold and red sparkle for the tags.







 

Yours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...