8.1.15

Get Ready with Me: Bold Berry

It is time for another Get Ready with Me. I was looking forward to a new lipstick during the holiday season. I became obsessed with all things berry, okay? From Too Faced, their Melted Lipstick had just the color I wanted. I was looking at the full size product but found a four-in-one holiday gift set that had an array of colors that I just couldn't turn down. My favorite of the four is definitely "Melted Berry", but the set had Melted Nude, Peony, and Fuchsia as well. And, bonus, all four sample sizes were cheaper in price than the one full size.

These are super pigmented and do last a long time - even through whole Venti Chai tea Latte from Starbucks without reapplication. (Serious pigmentation here, people.) I will say, I am still trying to get used to the applicator. It is a push-up, what Too Faced called, 'precision application.' It sort-of oozes out of the tip, absorbs into the applicator and smears onto your lips. A little bit goes a long way. I wouldn't describe this as precision application - I am still trying to work out the best way to apply. But, otherwise, I'm definitely going to recommend these guys!

Obviously, bold lip calls for a sparkly eye. I got to use a lot of my favorite products in this GRWM. My Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, my Lorac Pro Palette and a fun-size sample of the  Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara (Guuuurl. So good.)! I really enjoy how it turned out - and it is definitely a good one for a night out or special occasion. I hope you all enjoy!



The OMG-I'm-hypnotized-by-this-mascara face.




 
 
Yours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...