24.8.14

Summertime Skincare

 
 
Summertime skincare is all about convenience and moisture. I don't tend to wear a lot of makeup during the summer - mostly BB cream, eyeliner and mascara- but what I do wear I want to remove quickly and without drying out my skin.
 Enter Bosica Make-up-Break-up Cool Cleansing Oil. It is refreshing; there is a bit of a cushioning effect that doesn't tug onto the skin. My makeup breaks down and makes me look a bit like the Joker but, hey, it gets it off.
Next I use the Bosica Clear Complexion Tonic. Spray it on and poof, toned skin is pampered and doesn't irritate my skin. Mostly my skin just feels clean!!
Add in my favorite moisturizer in Clinique Moisture Surge and my standard Origins GinZing Eye Cream and I, and my skin, is a happy camper.
 
Yours xx

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...