8.11.13

Fashion Friday: Redesign

Well, ahem, you may have noticed it looks a bit different around here!


For several months now, I've been oogling at blog upon blog on their designs, functions and all the goodies to make it a original place to house thoughts. Just like I need an organized..slightly broken in...binder for my work, I wanted my blog to feel like the same thing. And, finally, it does!

This is all thanks to the lovely Joyce at Joyful Outfits! I've been following Joyce's blog on Bloglovin since May and in my scouring of the interwebs Joyce was the best option for me on my redesign. She was an absolute joy (pun intended) to work with and I couldn't be happier with the results!

I thought I'd let Joyce introduce herself to you all:


"Hi everyone! My name is Joyce and I blog over at Joyful Outfits. I started blogging two years
ago as just a casual hobby but has since turned into a part time job that I absolutely love! 
I really enjoy working with people on a new look for their blog and Haley was definitely so fun
to work with :)"

See? How awesome is she! Stop over and stay "Hello!" to Joyce and wish her luck on the college hunt! :D

And how awesome is this redesign??

My introductory picture is a sketch of me done by ioanatrsc that I found on Fiverr, which is a website where you can "hire" someone for $5 to provide a service. Obviously, my service was for a personalized sketch. Pretty accurate, I think, with the iPhone in one hand and the coffee in the other all while wearing a scarf. Very me. 

Hope you loved Blogtober. I skipped some of the posts but, no worries, I will be filling them in soon! And I hope you all had a great week! 

Yours xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...